Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Fun

Well, summer has arrived in Reno and that means lots of outdoors time. Jack and I have made it a point to go check out different parks around town over the last couple of weeks, and also to play in the lawn and sprinklers. Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks.

After I worked on fixing up the house with my toolbench...


...and sending a few e-mails...


...I got in my Jackie-mobile and headed to the park...


...where I saw a bunny-rabbit.


...Then I picked some flowers...


...and climbed a tree...


...After that I decided to play on the big-toy...


...where I got to walk...


...and climb...


...can you find me?...


...and even go down a big slide...Weeee!...


...I even crawled through a tunnel...

...and went on the swings...


...I'm not so sure about those swings...


...Later I talked Daddy into running through the sprinklers...


...What a great way to cool off!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. I would have like to see Dad going thru the sprinkler too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love all the summer fun! He is such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete