Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Larry!

Today is Larry's birthday but of course he had to work so we celebrated after work with dinner, cake and Wii. The cake is from The Backstube, for those of you who know about it, the desserts are delicious. There is a picture of Jackson enjoying some cake where he is slapping the table when he wanted more. We're not sure where he learned that since he knows and uses the sign for more, but whatever gets the point across. The rest of the birthday pics are of us playing the Nintendo Wii where Larry proceeded to beat me in all the games. My story is that I let him win since it was his birthday.






1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures, I thought maybe Jack would be wearing High School graduation garb before you posted more. Just kidding, who am I to talk being the worst procrastinator ever. I suppose you didn't save any BD cake for the rest of us Larry???

    ReplyDelete