Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pee, pee in the potty!!!

I bought a potty chair for Jackson yesterday because I had a coupon and figured he's going to need it at some point, so I might as well get a deal. I know he's young and will not be ready for a while but since we have it we decided to introduce it but not push it at all. Yesterday, every time I went to the bathroom I told Jackson to sit on his potty, with cloths on, and he seemed to like the little chair that was just his size. Then today after his bath we decided to put him on it and tell him to go potty. While I was just trying to get a picture without his manhood showing, he peed! I'm sure it's just a coincidence but we think he's also a genius.

Potty Time!


It's hard to tell but there is pee in there(and grass, not sure where that's from).

2 comments:

  1. Explain this one to him when he is 14! Sheesh MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. any pics showing his c ock mum?

    ReplyDelete