Monday, February 23, 2009

We're Stayin' in Reno

We found out this morning that Larry was matched at the Reno VA. I have to admit I was relieved that we would not have to sell our house in this horrible market and most likely take a loss. I will not have to find a new job and of course be back on night shift and we also won't have to struggle to get Jackson into a good daycare. Now we can move on with our lives because we know where we are going to be living and that we don't have to start all over somewhere new. So all you friends and family in Washington, don't fret, we are happy and will still visit you as much as we can. All you friends and "family" in Reno, you're stuck with us for at least another year.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on matching in Reno! While I wish you were coming up here (!!!), it will be great to be able to stay put during these rocky economic times. BTW, thanks for posting so early...I woke up this morning excited to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete