Saturday, February 21, 2009

Larry Matched!!!

We found out yesterday that Larry matched with an internship program, we just don't know where yet. He will find out on Monday where. The way they contact you is by e-mail in the morning by 7am but you can check earlier and it may be up. So Larry got up at 4:15am and checked his e-mail but had not recieved one yet so he went back to bed. Sometime in the morning before my alarm went off Larry came over to me and told me he matched and I sleepily congratulated him and hugged him with one arm, then promptly fell back asleep. Then my alarm goes off and I get up and jump in the shower. Half way through my shower Larry scares me by all of a sudden showing up and letting me know that he matched! I again congratualated him and did a little half hearted happy dance. Larry gave me a funny look and said that I wasn't as excited as he thought I would be. I then told him that I already knew because he had told me earlier. Larry then informed me that he got up with me and had just opened a new e-mail that had never been opened and had just found out. He then told me that he too thought that he had already found out because he had a very vivid dream that he had matched. Weird. I think we must have been having similar dreams and that he was talking in his sleep which was leading me to believe he had already found out. I got major goosebumps in the shower when we were figuring this all out. Anyway, we'll let you all know on Monday where we will be living for at least another year. Keep your fingers crossed for somewhere good!

1 comment:

  1. Jack is growing up way to fast. I hope you are moving here soon. The hair cut pics are great and the walking is priceless

    ReplyDelete