Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Jackson Antics


The other day I experienced what it is like to be pulled two ways at the park.  I have Addie in the stroller and a little boy running down the hill to get to the "basketball, dunk it."  All I could do was stand between them and yell...and apparently take pictures!

My little good girl.

Zoomed out view of a little speck.
Zoomed in view of him running amuck.



That is one proud pirate.  The hat is from a book and he gets a sticker on his hat for every successful potty time. 

3 comments:

  1. Great now you have to censur Jackson's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dot on Jack was for his sake...the dot on the potty was for your sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for the clarification. I was quite impressed with the size of the dot!!

    ReplyDelete