Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas this year. Larry and I had to work so we stayed in Reno and celebrated with just the three of us. Even though we were in Reno without family, we were able to skype with some of the grandparents and that made it seem almost like we were with those we did it with. Jackson is starting to understand the whole unwrapping of gifts and a little about Santa, or as he calls him "Hanta." When he woke up on Christmas morning and saw the living room full of presents he said with a bit of a giggle "woooh." He still doesn't understand that he needs to keep opening gifts instead of opening and playing with all the toys right away. He also got a car that he did not want to get out of so he unwrapped a lot of his presents from the seat of his car. I can't wait to see how the whole process changes each year.

I will try to post pics when I can. I got a new camera and took all the pictures in RAW form like the guy taught me on the CD that came with it but now it doesn't want to download the pics. We have converted them to JPEG but they are still not downloading. ERRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment